Thursday, August 19, 2010

Aug20/10

What am I doing here?
I don't know. I don't even know how blogs work and if I did it right and in all honesty, I never read them. It's nothing personal. I also never read twitter, facebook annoys me, and my space is a big blank....

...it's 12:24 AM and I'm having a CRAPPY night with my stupid heart palpitations. I'm on thryroxine (or something like that) synthoid , maybe?  Anyway, I have to take this one tiny white pill every morning and would you believe that I Still sometimes forget and that's what my bf (who's a pharmacist) says causes these but hell I don't know, I took 1 this morning. Anyway, 1 out of 4 women have this so tell your doc if you're extremely tired every day, that's not normal!! And pass it on...lol I think I found 1 useful SPAM!! BTW the pills are extremely cheap! yey!

Um, is this something people read? I don't know...I'm babbling. I guess it doesn't matter. If nobody out there reads me then it makes no difference and if 1 person does then maybe he or she (or you, rather!) might, just might, tell their friend or wife or themselves to if they have brittle nails/dry skin and hair/palpitations and EXTREME tiredness to where they feel like they're going to go into a coma - all symptoms of HYPOthyroidism....and I made a difference :D

I know my blog as a new writer is technically dedicated to that but other thoughts happen....heh


Cheers for now...

No comments: